Freed & Rewired by Dante concept

Freed and rewired by Dante - 

This "method" based on  my personal experience. A similar but easier and better approach to sexual activities. When I am thinking about sex, I think of a fun and passionate thing. Don't want my head full of rules, regulations, titles and status.
 I have many years of experince with plenty girls/women of different social status, age, nationality and race.
My main concern has been to satisfy my actual partner in bed or anywhere else we had our fun time. My experience that if you watch your partner closely and you have good intentions towards her it will work very well.
I did not have to use safe words or preschedule a scenario or clarify this or that and I can assure you that I have not had any trouble througout my years. I am 40 years old now and started my journey when I was 16. 




I would identify 3 different type of intimate style. I am talking about the actual movement after penetration.

Type 1: It's slow and sensual thrusts, more intimate and connecting.

Type 2: It's steady fast thrusts.

Type 3: It's powerful deep thrusts with a littel gap between them.

No comments: